Friday 7 February 2014

Yummy American style burgers

I HAVE been big into burgers lately and think I need to lay off the beef. But I did enjoy a particularly tasty one at Ed’s Diner in Wandsworth. They are a chain and a number across the country for you to try.
It is as you would expect from the word, diner- very American with shiny metal services and red seats. The staff were super friendly and helpful and it was busy for a Saturday lunch time.
I had The Original burger, with lettuce, tomato, onion, dill pickle, mayo and mild American mustard with fries and coleslaw for a healthy £10.20. The burger was the perfect thickness- not too thin or too fat with a nice grilled taste. I loved all the bits with it too, which was delicious.
There are also cheese burgers, chicken burgers, hot dogs and veggie options.
It’s a great place to stop during shopping although it did make me feel a bit sleepy afterwards. No doubt about it though they are good burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment