Tuesday 15 April 2014

Service with a smile

Fair play to Bluegrass in High Wycombe. The American smokehouse is a great addition to High Wycombe town centre. Every time I go past there it looks really busy. I went along on a Sunday afternoon with a a few friends who were slightly worse for wear. But the staff dealt with it extremely well. The menu is pretty simple and offers the big four- pulled pork, brisket, chicken and ribs. They are smoked for 48 hours. They also do burgers and great desserts. I went for the beef burger with pulled pork and fries and coleslaw. The pulled pork was delicious- tender and moist. It married well with the burger. I would have preferred a soft bun than the ciabatta one though. The fries are well seasoned and I like the fresh coleslaw, although I prefer it creamier. It was about £11. The others had ribs, burgers and the chicken. Staff even replaced a burger when one was dropped on the floor by accident. Great service.

No comments:

Post a Comment