Friday 15 February 2013

Always love a bargain- it's back to Ask!

I went to Ask again last Thursday lunch time- this time in Hereford- and it delighted me again. It was the two courses for £10 o2 voucher again, which I just love. It’s such good value.


I went for the calamari for starters which was brilliant. It was the perfect texture and was lightly crisped with a delicious garlic sauce. Dad also went for this and my mum went for the prawns which I had last time, which looked just as good.

For main I decided not to go for pizza or pasta but had the Chicken Milanese, with chips and broccoli and a mushroom sauce. The chicken was coated in breadcrumbs and went well with the strong mushroom sauce. It wasn’t amazing- I think I will stick to pasta or pizza next time.

Dad went for the Carbonara, which he loved and said tasted so much better cooked fresh and mum went for the seafood ravioli, which again went down a treat.

Whilst this offer is still going on I think I will keep going back to Ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment