Thursday 7 February 2013

The best steak and great potatoes for chips

I bought a Schwartz peppercorn sauce to go with an amazing steak from my uncle’s butchers (http://www.hjedwards.co.uk/home.aspx) These steaks are such good quality and sooooo good. The sauce was really good for a packet. I also made home made chips, and for these I would recommend Sainsbury’s Taste The Difference Vivaldi potatoes. Cut them in half and then into four and drizzle in olive oil with salt and pepper. Cook for 30 mins on a high heat and you are left with crispy, tasty chips.  I also bought the Carbonara Schwartz sauce and I wouldn’t recommend this- it is much better home made. But the Old Spot Pig bacon from Neil Powell’s is the most amazing bacon I have tasted.

1 comment:

  1. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog!
    Best Steak

    ReplyDelete